Genesis balance files

The Anoma Foundation has published the genesis balances file (balances.toml and transactions.toml) associated with the proposal in this blog post in the anoma/namada-genesis repository. The release includes scripts used to generate the TOML files, so you can audit yourself that the files match the blog post.

Note: I’m creating this topic specifically to discuss any feedback and questions about the format and structure of these files, and any questions about how to turn these files into a full genesis block. Comments and questions about the proposal itself should be posted in the existing thread.

6 Likes

Hello beautiful day to the devs at namada.
I’m sorry but I’m part of the early adopters of namada project and i was eligible when the last list came out im suprised that i ended up not seeing my balance in the recently uploaded list. Please if there is any way you can be of assistance to me. This is my address.
tnam1qrdkteak4xga66utt946j89pnux0tezntvr5vs4x

my wallet was eligible for nam, pls why is my wallet not on the list now?
tpknam1qr4r6x8g6tm077dpf63ynrq4vkxthwxzpst6rmq7v7tmnhsns03h7cq0rvh

@blessme001 @nsibacos Can you please specify which lists you’re referring to?

that is the list shared on Namada twitter handle

Yes, but which other list are you referring to (by “my wallet was eligible for nam”)?

Sir, the first time Namada team released a checker we check for our wallet, my wallet was there, later they update again and i still check and my wallet was there. so what happen that this final list my wallet was removed. not only me, most of my community members couldnt find their wallets. At least i shared my wallet with you, tell me why that wallet was removed from the list. its still early to start causing community uproar

I’m afraid I still don’t know which list or checker you’re talking about. We haven’t previously released any sort of NAM address list or checker, as far as I’m aware. Are you perhaps referring to the RPGFdrop or the Shielded Expedition?

1 Like

can you join us in Discord? we’re collecting any potential problems that may need addressing