Batched list of nominations for digital privacy contributions

Naomi Brockwell

Naomi Brockwell is a tech journalist who hosts a tech channel that “teaches you how to live a modern, privacy-conscious lifestyle.”

In a world of digital surveillance, it can feel powerless to do anything about it. Naomi produces a lot of varied content that surfaces key issues in privacy in ways that are accessible, relatable, and actionable to the general public. I’m new to her channel, and I found these videos interesting and relevant to this campaign:

If it seems like there are elements of product promotion, Naomi has stated that “we are a 501(c)(3) educational platform and none of our product promotion is paid, it’s to educate people about good privacy tools :yellow_heart::shield:

Noami’s content relatably provides the initial context that people need to dive deeper into otherwise-obscure tech topics, like crypto wallets or what you’re actually buying when you buy an NFT.

Personally I’ve taken an interested in her content to get a quick intro to better network security and password management.

Naomi is another candidate who has been anonymously nominated.

2 Likes